Friday, August 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Dear family and friends! I am happy to say that I am writing this from my home computer in La Mirada. The team and all the luggage made it back safely to LAX this afternoon. It is 5am in Lilongwe and the jet lag is setting in. I plan on posting some of our favorite pictures from the trip on here tomorrow. Fast internet is a luxury I haven't had in 3 weeks so it will be fun to finally show you some of the images that we got to see and be apart of while in Malawi.

Thank you again for your prayer support and encouragement. Please continue to pray for Joe Briones, who will be at ABC continuing work on the clinic until August 22. I have not heard any word on the conatiner, but will be sure to let you all know when I do.

I thank God tonight for getting us home safely, for wonderful family, friends and church to come home to, for our new friends and family in Malawi, and for all that God has taught our team over the past 17 days. We are forever changed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you precious Lindsay for your constant effort and commitment to keeping the blog.

You have the most wonderful gift of painting pictures with words.

I am truly grateful for you.

Marie